Saturday 4 September 2010

157.5lbs - Why am I happy?!

So, I weighed myself for the first time in about 2 months this morning. And I was 157.5lbs! I don't know why I'm so happy about that, because its still a ridiculously high number, but it's lower than I thought. I though I was at least about 165lbs, because when I first started "recovering" I was about 152lbs. So I've only gained 5lbs, and I binged like mad for the past 2 months! WOOO! :)

So, todays intake:

CALORIE INTAKE
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Tuna slice (96cals)
Bread, one slice (80cals)
Lettuce and dressing (20cals)
Dinner: Tuna pasta bake (425cals)

Haha, I seem so obsessed with tuna :| I swear I didn't know what I was having for dinner when I made my lunch! Haha. I've not eaten my dinner yet, so I'll update later and let you know if I managed to stick to just the tuna pasta, and how much of it I ate! I'm also going to write my weight loss goals over there <<<<<<>

Quick question before I go; HOW DO I ADD PAGES TO MY BLOG?

Thanks guys! Love you all

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment