Saturday 4 September 2010

FML.

Oh.My.God.

Sorry about updating this soooo much (POST WHORE!) but I just had to say this. Oh.My.God.

So, like an hour ago I came onto my period. Already not great cos I feel bloated, fat and hormonal. I feel like crying and just can't deal with it. But it was OK because I ate 196cals for lunch, and was going to have 400 for dinner. So, like it was going to be about 600 calories for the day. Considering I've been eating about 2000-2500 for the past month, that was pretty good.

But no. My mum "doesn't feel like cooking". So what are we having? A chinese takeaway. A fucking greasy, fucking fatty, fucking salty, fucking chinese.
EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.


I reaaaaaaaally don't want to eat it. At all, but I have to. My parents are already suspiciuos, and especially my sister. ASRGHNARGJGAR.

I'm getting boiled rice with chicken and spring onions. The sauce is quite dry, its literally just chicken, spring onions and some little nutty thing. And ginger. But still. More than 400 cals! If I've gained, I'll fucking flip.


FML.


2 comments:

  1. Part of me wants to be a mommy and say be careful- simply because I developed my ed when I was 13... but another part of me (the ed part) wants to help you out in losing weight by having a friendly competition.

    If you can't lose weight with diet alone, I suggest exercising- the right way too- cardio is good :-)

    but I want you to be safe... friendly competition so I can help you out?
    Ok, I challenge you to the rest of this month losing at LEAST *insert lbs here*... what do you think? I'm a post whore as well- and always oin the computer- i think we could help each other- if you'd like to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dont eat it. Thats what I do. If anyone asks me about my food... I reply with a simple, "I am not hungry anymore. I already snacked earlier." Which I never do. Snacking is a sin in my world. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete